The Zambezi Queen, located on the banks of Chobe River, offers world-class houseboat safari in wildlife rich Chobe National park.
Guests at the Zambezi Queen Houseboat are accommodated in 14 luxury suites. Each suite features air-conditioning and a private balcony, offering unobstructed views of the river and vistas for guest to enjoy remarkable game viewing from the comfort of their suites.
Zambezi Queen guests can spend their time dining on the upper deck restaurant while watching the animals gather at dusk, doing a water-based river safari from one of private boats, or attempting to land their first tiger fish, with a professional team ready to help them all the way.
Unlike a land-based lodge, the Zambezi Queen allows for an entire stretch of river to be explored from a vantage point making for incredible game viewing. And rightly so, as the banks of the Chobe National Park boast one of the densest populations of elephant on the African continent – currently estimated at approximately 120 000. The Park is also home to a large number of buffalo, leopard, lion along with a variety of antelope and abundant birdlife
Zambezi Queen 2 Nights 3 Days Itinerary.
Day 1: Guest are colletcted every hour from 13h00-16h00 from Kasane Immigration Botswana to the Zambezi Queen Jetty. Lunch is served for guests arriving at 13h00 and snacks for guests arriving at 16h00s. The rest of the afternoon can be spent enjoying afternoon water-based game drive – either on the main vessel or tender boats followed by safety briefing and Dinner on-board the Zambezi Queen.
Day 2: At 06h00 you will wake up to coffee at the dinning lounge/area on the upper deck before your main breakfast on board the Zambezi Queen.
After breakfast you have the option of one of the following activities:
- Water based game viewing on tender boat
- Fishing from tender a boat
- Local Village Tour in Namibia
Return for lunch on board the main vessel. Rest and Relaxation or enjoy the pool deck or spend time in the lounge as you view the river and the wildlife around you
In the afternoon you have the option of one of the following activities:
- Water based game viewing on tender boat (no passport required)
- Fishing from tender boat (no passport required)
Around 19h30hrs traditional African dinner on board the Zambezi Queen is served, including African singing and dancing after which you are free to enjoy the evening under the African Sky.
Day 3 Around 7h00 Am breakfast is served on board Zambezi Queen before bofore disembarking and proceeding for your onward arrangements.
- All passengers need to be stamped out of Namibia and into Batswana at Kasane Immigration
- All passengers are collected by their transfer operators at Kasane Immigration in Kasane Town
- All passengers departing from Kasane Airport , are taken to a nearby lodge by tender boat where they can relax in the gardens or by the pool and have lunch before the airport transfer
ACTIVITIES FROM BOAT:
- Water-based game viewing from tender boats enabling close-up viewing in an environment where the animals do not feel threatened.
- Zambezi Queen has its own professionally trained guides
- Tiger and bream fishing in season
- Bird-watching from tender boats and Zambezi Queen
ACTIVITIES IN AREA (ADDITIONAL CHARGE):
- Land-based Chobe National Park game drive.
- 9 hole golf course at Kasane
- Spa facility in Kasane (subject to availability)
- Full day return trip to Victoria Falls by land transfer
- Road Transfers to & from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Office in Kasane Town on the Chobe River
- Boat Transfers to & from Kasane Immigration Office and Namibia Immigration Office (transfers done by motorised boats)
- Boat Transfers to & from Namibia Immigration Office and Zambezi Queen (transfers done by motorised boats)
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee, local wine and beer
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village
- Tiger & bream fishing in season
- 15% VAT and tourism levy (Namibia)